Apparently babies aren’t for everyone. So, if you’re scared of them, this list is for you!
Babies can be a scary thing! If you’re moderately scared or horribly terrified of them, you’ll relate to all of these!
- Babies kind of terrify you and sometimes… look, sometimes you just don’t even like them.
- They’re scary when they cry.
- It’s scary to pick them up.
- Because when you pick a teeny baby up, you’re terrified you’ll somehow break it.
- When you’re left alone with one and it starts crying, there’s honestly no worse feeling in the world.
- You struggle with the whole “baby talk” or how to talk to tiny children in general.
- You’re the first to admit their parents are super-humans.
- But seeing them is a reminder that you’re probably just not ready yet.
- As much as you admire your friends, siblings, and acquaintances doing their thing and raising their tiny spawn…
- …You’re definitely relieved it’s them and not you.