Get out the grill, it’s time for smoked queso dip.
Smoked. Queso. Dip. Yup, it’s a thing, and it’s absolutely phenomenal!
All you need is a grill or smoker, a tin foil pan, and your appetite. This smoked queso dip is no joke!
- 1 lb spicy ground sausage browned & strained of grease
- 1 jalapeno seeded & diced, optional
- 1/2 large white onion diced
- 32 oz block Velveeta cheese cubed
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with green chilies drained
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
Add all of the ingredients to a (disposable) 9×13″ aluminum pan.
Smoke at 250 degrees for 2 hours. Stir the queso 1/2 way through cooking.
Use pot holders to carefully remove the pan from the smoker.
Stir the dip a final time until everything’s smooth and evenly combined.
Serve immediately, with chips for dipping!
Thanks for reading!