April Fools’ Day is one of my favorite days of the year because, it’s fun to mess with your friends, and it forces me to outdo myself from the previous year. What do I have planned for this year?
Can’t tell ya. 🙂 Here are a few things I’m considering though.
- Bug Off – Purchase some realistic insects prior to April 1st and place the creepy crawlers in ice cubes, socks, shoes, food, etc.
- Get the ugliest most disgusting temporary tattoo and wear it proudly to work.
- Crank it – Turn up the volume as high as it can go on someone’s computer or radio before they turn it on.
- Put some powder on top of the ceiling fan blades and wait for someone to turn it on!
- Purchase the Phantom Keystroker for under $10, plug it into someone’s USB port and watch the fun begin! Random mouse movements and gibberish are just a few of the tricks this handy device can do. Please do not use this device if the user is working on an important assignment, project or upcoming deadline
- Scrape out the white creamy filling of an Oreo Cookie and replace with white toothpaste.
- Switch the sugar and/or creamer for salt. Just don’t forget to switch it back!
- If you have non-see-through bottles for ketchup and one for mustard, pour mustard in the ketchup bottle and ketchup in the mustard bottle.
I will be attempting a few of these on the Clear 99 staff, can you guess which ones?