This recipe is basically Rotel with a twist, and it tastes amazing!
Here’s a new, spicy twist on your basic Rotel dip. You can bet I’ll be making a batch of this bad boy for the Super Bowl on Sunday!
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 lb. pork sausage/spicy sausage
- 14.5 oz. can Rotel (try the “hot” version for more kick!)
- 16 oz. cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- Fritos Scoops (or any other “hearty” chip!)
- Drizzle olive oil over a medium-sized skillet over medium heat.
- Once skillet is heated, add sausage and cook until browned, breaking apart the meat as you cook.
- Drain off excess grease and return to stovetop over medium-low heat.
- Add cream cheese and Rotel (don’t drain) and stir frequently until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is evenly combined.
- Serve warm with chips.
My entire family really enjoys this dip. I hope yours will too!
Thanks for reading!