Scotty and I can’t wait to visit Sky Zone for the very first time so it got us to thinking about all the other fun activities we can do in Mid-Missouri!
With summer officially here, we thought it would be a great idea to compile a list.
Here are all the places listeners suggested to visit over the next few months:
- Wild Animal Safari suggested by Waverly
- Top Golf suggested by Keith
- Lynn loves escape rooms. She hasn’t been to any in Mid-Missouri, however here are a few in Columbia.
- Fritz’s Adventure which has ziplining and a ton of other fun activities suggested by Stephanie.
- Jellystone Park at Mark Twain Lake suggested by Beth
- Malted Monkey suggested by Dan
- iFly suggested by Sara
- Scotty has always wanted to try axe throwing. The Axe House is located in Columbia.
We can’t wait to try so many of these places out this summer!
If you have any other fun suggestions, we would love to hear about it!