Here are a handful of delicious treats and eats you can make for your Super Bowl Party…
For the first time since 2001 (Rams vs. Patriots), I’m actually rooting for a team to win the Super Bowl. That team is the Kansas City Chiefs! I grew up in Saint Louis, and the Rams were my jam growing up. However, The “St. Louis” Rams are no more, so thank you to all of the Chiefs fans in Clear Country who have accepted me as part of their crew!
With all of that said, I don’t want you to forget these must-have Super Bowl party foods while you’re rooting for the Chiefs on Sunday! This will not be a list of recipes, but rather, a collection of what I consider to be the top snacks for any sporting event.
Think of this list as a delicious reminder of all the amazing food you could be cooking this weekend:
- Bacon-wrapped Lil’ Smokies
- Chicken Wings (Buffalo, BBQ, Asian, Garlic Parmesan, etc.)
- Giant Pot of Chili (Judges will accept red or white)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Veggie Tray (Ha! Yeah, right! How did THAT get on this list?!)
- Fried Pickles
- Toasted Ravioli (Shout out to Saint Louis!)
- BBQ of ANY kind (Shout out to Kansas City!)
- Shrimp Cocktail
There you have it! Josh Ryan’s comprehensive list of go-to eats during the game.
Thanks for reading, and…GO CHIEFS!