This is a staple in my house on every Super Bowl Sunday!
Fun fact: Will asked me to be his girlfriend on a Super Bowl Sunday over a dish of Buffalo Chicken Dip, so it has now become tradition!
The best recipe that we have found is Frank’s Red Buffalo Chicken Dip.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired, and serve with chips, crackers and/or cut up veggies.
I’ve found that if you like your chicken dip a little more crispy change the oven temperature to 375°F. I also add a little bit more blue cheese on top and then let it bake.